iSocket iphone X / XS / XS MAX board Jig is an professional iPhone X Logic Board diagnostic Test Fixture, iphone X logic board iSocket test fixture is used for testing whether the double-stacked logic board (upper / lower ) works well before reassembly, you don’t need to repeatly disassemble and reassemble the Double Layers Logic Board because of necessary repair operation. The iSocket Jig testing tool will be the best assistant for professional iPhone X motherboard repair.
iSocket Jig iPhone X / XS / XS MAX Upper Lower Layers Logic Board Test Fixture
1. Mini design, easy to carry.
2. Special Premium quality material
3. Preferred needle plate quality
4. High precision for holding iPhone X / XS / XS MAX motherboard
5. Advanced inspection to avoid any damage because of repeated disassembly and installation
6. Easy to use, connect the upper and lower layer of iPhone X / XS / XS MAX motherboard for fast testing.
Why you need the iPhone X / XS / XS MAX motherboard test fixture?
The upper layer and lower layer of iPhone X / XS / XS MAX logic board is weld together, before repairing, you need to disassemble the 2 layer board, then attach them together after repair is done. If the problem on the motherboard can not be solved, you need to repeat the disassembly and reassembly operation, which is easy to produce chip virtual welding, CPU tin damage and other problems! Therefore, the iPhone X motherboard test fixture perfectly solve the problems and offer professionals more effiecient repair.
two halves (iPhone X board) are soldered together, BGA hot air rework station to separate the layers (double-stacked board), Fix the error.